Dienstag, 19. November 2013

Sweater Weather TAG

As everyone seems to be doing it right now, and as autumn is actually my favourite season, it just seemed right to the TAG as well..

Favourite candle scent?
I'm not a candle-holic as most bloggers and youtubers these days, but I do have a few Yankee Candle tarts, which I like. I don't burn them too often though, so I don't think it's fair to call one of them a favourite, but currently I'm using up Vanilla Cupcake. (:

Coffee, tea  or hot chocolate? 
At the moment I'm  a huge tea lover, especially black tea with honey or green tea with lemon, but I can't wait to have my hot chocolate at the christmas market soon.. and, I do love my coffee for early mornings  and late night work shifts (or well, cappuccino to be precise ;) )

What's the best autumn memory you have?
I went to Turkey with my parents for my mums my birthday this year and that was really, really nice. I hadn't been in over three years and really enjoyed it. (:
When it comes to childhood memories I loved picking up chestnuts and making little chestnut men <3

Which make up trend do you prefer: Winged Eyeliner or dark lips?
I was an wingend eyeliner girl for most of my make up years (that makes me sound a lot older than I am.. haha) - but currently I do prefer light eyeshadows and a dark lip for some reason. I also really love dark, matte lips. I shall do a blogpost about my favourite lipsticks soon, don't you think..? ;)

Hats or scarves?
Scarves. All the way, all year round. I do love my scarfs. <3

Most worn jumper?
That's a hard one. As it is quite cold in Germany most of the time, I love to wear jumpers.. especially for uni as they're so comfy, too. At the moment I fell in love with a plan black, huge, really comfy jumper which I bought in H&M years ago. I also have an oxblood coloured one, which hangs off one shoulder and has a few buttons on that shoulder part, which is huge and comfy, too. I'm gonna add some pictures of me wearing them as soon as I can take picture with daylight again ;)

Favourite autumn nail polish?
Dark reds or black or plummy colours  - like P2 110 dating time (which is a lovely oxblood colour) or Catrice 38 Vino Tinto (which is a lovely plummy purple) - and love to add glitter polishes at the moment, too - Getting into the christmas vibe already ;)

Skinny jeans or leggings?
Leggings, for sure. I love to pair them with really slouchy sweaters to be really comfy all day. (:

Boots or Uggs?
I don't own a pair of Uggs, just a pair of fake ones and although they're comfy, they're not really waterproof, so I normally go more for boots. For unidays normally just flat black bikerboots (:


Hope you enjoyed my take on this and as I said, I'll add some pictures tomorrow when it's not pitch black outside.

Talk to you very soon,


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen