Donnerstag, 21. November 2013

Unpacking: dm Lieblinge Box November

Hi lovely people out there!

I picked up my dm-Lieblinge box today and thought it would be nice to unpack it and show it to you immediately. 
For all of you who don't know what the dm-Lieblinge box is, I'll try to explain it really quick:
  • for not Germany based readers: dm is a German drugstore, "Lieblinge" means favorite
  • it is in a way similar to the monthly beauty box subscriptions e.g. Glossy Box, Birchbox, Douglas Box of Beauty
  • but you have to enter the dm-Lieblinge competition on their official website which takes place every 3 months (the next one is in January) to win a 3-months-subscription as there are only 5000 boxes each month
  • if you are one of the 5000 lucky people you'll receive an email when your box arrives at your local dm store
  • the box contains products which are usually sold in store
  • dm has a wide range of products such as cleaning supplies, organic food, toiletries and beauty products
  • cost: 5€


The packaging is really lovely, don't you think?


Content of the box (left to right): 
  • Olaz Regenerist CC Complexion Corrector, 50ml - 19,95€
  • L'Oréal Paris EverRich Absolutes Haarzauber-Öl (UK: L'Oréal Hair Expertise EverRiche Oil Precieux; France: L'Oréal Sérum et huile cheveux Haute Expertise EverRiche l'Huile Absolute), 150ml - 9,95€
  • Balea Dusch-Bodymilk (shower gel with a milky consistency), 400ml - 2,95€
  • L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes excess Noir Mascara, 11,85€
  • Balea Street Art Showergel mit Beerenduft (berry scent), 250ml - 0,85€
  • Profissimo Gewürzbeere (berry-cinnamon scent) Duftlichte, 18 candles - 2,95€


I cannot wait to try the hair oil as my hair is currently quite try because of all the colorations in the last months. 

The moment I saw the mascara I was very excited! As an Asian girl with short Asian lashes I'm always keen to try new mascaras to find the one.


Unfortunately the CC Cream is for fair skin. And I don't really have fair, light skin... I'll probably give it a shot. But I think it will end up in Taddy's beauty shelf for her to try out. :D

I really like the content of my box and I'm looking forward to try everything. (:

much love




Kommentare:

  1. Leider hab ich sie nicht bekommen bzw wurde ausgelost :(
    Eine tolle Box^^
    Hiermit Tagge ich dich! http://mitsukisblog.blogspot.de/2013/11/tag-wer-bist-du-bleaching-fur-zuhause.html

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Jaaa, ich hoffe die nächste wird genauso toll! :D
      & Danke für's Taggen. ((:

      Löschen