Sonntag, 15. Dezember 2013

Sephora and Inglot Haul

Hi beautiful people out there! (:

A few weeks ago I visited my aunties and their families in Warsaw, Poland.  Besides having very delicious food and a lot of fun hanging out with my cousins, I went shopping of course!
Shopping in Warsaw is a lot more fun than shopping in any city in Germany. First of all: clothing-wise there are more international brands (forever21, Topshop, Bershka, Banana Republic, New Look, etc.) and it is not as hard to find fitting clothes for small, petite girls like me.
But most importantly there's a Sephora in every mall in Warsaw! Why the ridiculous excitement some of you may ask. - Well, we don't have Sephora in Germany.

On a sunny afternoon my sister, my cousins and I went to a mall and I decided that I want to have one of Inglot's freedom system palettes. Since Inglot is a Polish brand I thought it might be a good souvenir. Especially because I don't really like the cheesy, touristy souvenirs.
All the colors I chose are shimmery because I don't use matte colors that often. The pigmentation of each eyeshadow is pretty good and the price is very reasonable too (about 4€/eyeshadow).




After half an hour we went to Sephora and one of my cousins gave me her Sephora Card (you get 20% off every item). Girls, I was full of excitement! I went to every display, every shelf and touched, smelled and swatched EVERYTHING. It was kind of embarrassing because there was a shop assistant who followed me around the shop. Probably because she thought the weird Asian girl that doesn't speak Polish is a shop lifter. 
Though I was so excited at the beginning I ended up buying less than I thought I would. 




1 Sephora Long Lasting Kohl Pencil in 08 Pure White
2 Sephora Nano Eye Pencil in 05 Chocolate
3 Sephora Jumbo Liner 12h Wear Waterproof 10 Green
4 Sephora Jumbo Liner 12h Wear Waterproof 11 Turquoise
5 Sephora Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil in 03 Vinyl Raspberry
6 Sephora Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil in 06 Strawberry Delish


I looove Sephora Eyeshadow Pencils! They are insanely pigmented, versatile and don't smudge as much. Most of the time I used them as eye liner but you can also use them as a eyeshadow base or eyeshadow. 

Yves Saint Laurent Creme Blush in 5 Fuchsia Temptation

much love


1 Kommentar:

  1. Gorgeous blog :)Have a great day dear :)
    I follow you :) Keep in touch!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    AntwortenLöschen